Sunday, October 11, 2009

Learning to drive

The reason why the development of human society to today's well-developed and advanced, the most fundamental reason is that humans have always cherished a dream of perseverance. From the Archimedes on the idea of leveraging the Earth to the Jules Verne fantasy on the submarine and landing on the moon; from the Wright brothers on the dream of flying to the idea of Einstein's space-time conversion. Human beings have never stopped dreaming, not unexpected, only can not be done.
Specific to each person has their own dream, not only dream, but will change over time. For example I have a dream: They grew up going to paint, to travel around the world, go scuba diving submarine, to extraterrestrial visitors, but I never dreamed of going by car. Like I would never dream to become a cosmonaut.
I grew up on the dell laptop adapter feel quite indifferent. Listening to the boys out of the window shouting: "The car people, Optimus Prime!" I was more like sitting in front of the TV watching Flower Fairy. Car for me, is the way to school every day crowded bus. Winter crammed full of cars in the crowd wearing a thick cotton-padded clothes and training Golden Rooster independence; summer of sweat and body odor filled the cabin. Day after day, year after year to witness the renewal of Beijing's buses. A child, when I first heard the "car to introduce the family" can not help but surprised when this statement. The introduction of family car? I am not the concept car from the bus transition to the car, I can not imagine that if such a big guy, what would the introduction of the family feel?
With the urge to buy a car monitor from my car into the driving school the first day of school. I first discovered this big toy is too interesting. Since I have a strong interest in driving, I learned the speed of fast cars, delivery rules, Driving License Examination is passed again. Each coach is pleased to accept my proffered Sheung ago to go after a pack of cigarettes, but also willing to teach me more driving Cheats. I was the coach's praise, it is also often the U.S. does not Zizi to feel good about themselves. Exam finally stay up road test, a small head coach what to say would not let me take the road test, and strongly urged me to stay to learn a few days, to other students as a learning model, the reasons are many: on the bus forget that seat belts, oil away with the bad start flame, traveling keep our noses to the clutch, S-type bend in the road Cuanshang teeth, turning diminished files, do not fight turn signal ... ... head coach, said: "If you do not leave an example, it is a pity , and in the future there will not be such a comprehensive negative example, let other students know that traffic may have committed a mistake. "
I have to admit, these are problems when I drive, though I think I learn from the car a fast learner. Heard the case to appreciate me, and I nose an acid, could not help but shed tears with excitement. Cried, I wiped away her tears, re-raised his head, I will not cry forever spilled milk. What kind of a failure? I would like to continue their efforts, perseverance, in which fell on where to climb up! After I have some hard training, I am finally a car sun visor monitor in exchange for my driver's license.

No comments:

Post a Comment