Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Word 2010 ugly font bug in .doc format

I am very ??ve, that looks like Dell pa10 adapter a bug in Word 2010-general, I do not send documents in Word again. DOCX, as this may create problems for the recipients, I prefer the first. Doc format HP laptop ac adapter. I, AOM is also reluctant to make the style of colorful default in Word, as well as changes in the rules to determine the style of Word 2003.

So I printed a document created in this style, and prepared for sending "Save as" to convert. Docx. Doc.

Here, before the AOC:

A word 2010 style bug?
I've come across what looks like a bug

and from:

A word 2010 style bug?
I've come across what looks like a bug Dell pa12 adapter The distance between the characters correctly in the title. I, AOT as it is specific to fonts and styles, but I checked the behavior on the second machine and confirmed that the error in the printed edition just like on the screen.

This AOC Weil unhappy. Doc contribute significant feature of AI Office remains whether it will be a widespread problem, just send me back to Word 2007.

I wonder why. I know there are cases where A. Docx is not possible in any case, when he assured. Doc, because of the different functions, but I was never in this type of corruption. Excellent compatibility between them. Doc and. Docx to use one of the main reasons for Microsoft Open XML OSA.

In addition, it is not clear to the documents, at the beginning of how life is. Docx. I'm getting the same problem when I set the default format. Doc and enter the same content.
Update

I'm the wrong person. This is not a bug in Word 2010 is the same in Word 2007, and I was wondering Aom I did not notice. The most likely reason is that only occurs in 16 Fri and above, if kerning is enabled by default. Update from the kerning in this style (Hp Dc359a ac adapters):


It is curious that the police were not ugly is better in Word 2003 on Windows XP, and I, AOT has Office 2003 on Windows 7 can not test this combination is installed.

Of course, this suggests that the savings AG Docx. Doc can destroy the formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment